Sunday, June 16, 2019

Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment

  • FRIZZ FREE AT HOME ION KERATIN TREATMENT | ASHLEY GAITA

    Thanks for watching! Full description/links below: PRODUCTS: Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment Kit: https://amzn.to/2P3BNHL Just Treatment (Not Kit): ...
    Watch Now
  • ION Keratin Treatment Review

    If you like what you see, head over and follow the salon on these links. https://www.instagram.com/thecrowandthehare ...
    Watch Now
  • ION Keratin Treatment - Step By Step D.I.Y. (Watch Me Apply It)

    Music - James Morrison \"Valerie\". I do not own the rights to this song. All credit goes to SONY BMG Music Entertainment for ownership. No copy right ...
    Watch Now
  • DIY Brazilian Keratin Treatment at home- Ion Smoothing Solutions Review

    Link to most recent keratin video using BrazilianBlowout treatment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSFsrHj4ER4 Link to the Review Results for the Ion ...
    Watch Now
  • Poniendo A Prueba el tratamiento de keratina Ion | Ion Keratin

    Chicasss holaa!! Si les interesa saber donde lo compre en las tiendas Sally !! Puedes allar esta keratina Subscríbete para que veas más vídeos como este !
    Watch Now
  • Keratin treatment on 4a hair | At home keratin treatment

    Hey everyone welcome back to my channel! I tried something I never thought I would try .....a keratin treatment!! I\'ve been seeing a lot of frizz in my natural hair ...
    Watch Now
  • HEALTHY HAIR ROUTINE | KERATIN TREATMENT & PRODUCTS I LOVE | ASHLEY GAITA

    Thanks for watching!!! See products below :) Products used in video: Shampoo: Ion smooth solutions keratin shampoo Conditioner: Ion smooth solutions keratin ...
    Watch Now
  • Ion (DIY) At Home Keratin Treatment on Natural/Virgin 3c/4a Hair

    See my 1 week follow-up results video at this link: https://youtu.be/Yn6Uv6_jX_A A step-by-step video of me putting the Ion Smoothing Solutions home keratin ...
    Watch Now
  • Como aplicar keratina de ION fácil y rapido

    Chicos esta keratina antifrizz la pueden encontrar en Sally Beauty tiene un costo muy económico y te ayuda un buen al frízz del cabello espero les guste.
    Watch Now
  • ION straight treatment Update

    my hair straight.
    Watch Now
  • My Hair Transformation || Keratin Smoothing Treatment || Uberliss

    THUMBS UP FOR A KERATIN UPDATE VIDEO!! Welcome back loves make sure you share this video and let everyone know that this treatment is not ...
    Watch Now
  • Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment

    This is a video slide show of a new Ion Keratin Treatment available at Sallys Beauty Supply. It is formadehyde free and recommended for all hair types This is my ...
    Watch Now
  • AT-HOME KERATIN ROUTINE! (updated)

    Thanks for watching! Please subscribe! SOCIAL MEDIA: TWITTER♡: www.twitter.com/chelseamercado_ INSTAGRAM♡: www.instagram.com/chelseamercado_ ...
    Watch Now
  • Keratin Treatment Update#1: Ion Smooth Solutions Review

    Applying the treatment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO5V0RSACUo STAY TUNED AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!
    Watch Now
  • First wash after ION Treatment

    My results after my first wash and my daughters results..
    Watch Now
  • My Hair Transformation || Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment || Eliana Jalali

    OPEN ME▽▽ $50 AT HOME KERATIN TREATMENT: https://goo.gl/ZsXmLm KERATIN TREATMENT UPDATE + Q&A: ...
    Watch Now
  • Review Sally's Ion Smoothing Treatment

    This is my own opinion I was not reimbursed nor did I receive any free products for this review.
    Watch Now
  • How To: Keratin Treatment AT HOME!

    Thanks for watching! Open for more info! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Twitter ➜ htttp://www.twitter.com/chelse...
    Watch Now
  • Keratin Smoothing treatment

    Beware do not overlap.
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment